- Why might economic and emotional security be the most important function?
- Why is protection an important function of family?
- Which of the following is a function of a family?
- What are three functions of a family?
- What is the importance of family?
- What is the role of family in the development of an individual?
- How does family influence you as a person?
- What is your role in the family explain briefly?
- How do you compare your role in the family and in the community?
- What are your role as a student in family?
- What is your role as a student?
- What is your role in the community as a student?
- What is your role as a girl in the family?
- What is the role of daughter?
- What are the responsibilities of a woman?
Why might economic and emotional security be the most important function?
Answer: Being economically secure can aid emotional security. A person struggling economically may tend to be more stressed and anxious due to worry about money, bills, etc. Family wise, kids and spouses would also mirror the same stressed and negative emotions of the person going through financial/economic struggle.
Why is protection an important function of family?
Protection in families is immensely important due to the fact that this role is vital in terms of socialization, sustainable development and establishment of emotional bonds. The correct answer is B) human children cannot care for themselves at birth.
Which of the following is a function of a family?
The Family is the basic social institution. It is the primary platform where socialization, interaction and cultural transmission takes place. It provides care, nurture, shelter to all its members and assigns roles to everyone. It also provides social security to the members.
What are three functions of a family?
The Function of Families
- physical maintenance and care of family members;
- addition of new members through adoption or procreation;
- socialization of children;
- social control of its members;
- production, consumption and distribution of goods and services; and.
- affective nurturance (love).
What is the importance of family?
Family is important because it provides love, support and a construction of principles to each of its people. Family members coach each other, serve each other and show life’s joys and sorrows. Individuals provide a placing for personal expansion. Family is the single most important affect in a child’s life.
What is the role of family in the development of an individual?
The Role of Family in Child Development. Humans rely heavily on learning for child development. A child’s learning and socialization are most influenced by their family since the family is the child’s primary social group. Child development happens physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually during this time.
How does family influence you as a person?
Positive relationships with parents and siblings help a child grow mentally, emotionally, and physically, whereas negative family relationships can have detrimental effects later in life. Family relationships can greatly affect children and shape who they become as adults in following ways: Physical Health.
What is your role in the family explain briefly?
A family role is the position one has within the family household. Family is the single most important influence in a child’s life. From their first moments of life, children depend on parents and family to protect them and provide for their needs. Parents and family form a child’s first relationships.
How do you compare your role in the family and in the community?
Explanation: Your role in family is to take care of your family, cleaning the house, helping your mom to wash clothes. Then its still same in community your role in community is to take care of your community, clean you community, help the street sweeper to clean the street or you want to volunteer to clean the street.
What are your role as a student in family?
Your role is to work well as a student. Apart from studies, your role is also to help each of the family member in their need and supply their medicines in the future. To respect and treat them with utmost care and unconditional love.
What is your role as a student?
As learners, students play a crucial and active role in education. They involve and interact with students and teachers, participate in classroom discussions, and act in a receptive manner. Students spend a significant portion of their lives in schools apart from what parents teach them at home.
What is your role in the community as a student?
Students can play an important role in improving and strengthening the society. Studying is the main occupation of students. But, being youthful and energetic, they can engage themselves in various forms of social work in their spare time, and in moments of crisis.
What is your role as a girl in the family?
Women are the key to sustainable development and quality of life in the family. The varieties of role the women assume in the family are those of wife, leader, administrator, manager of family income and last but not the least important the mother.
What is the role of daughter?
A daughter’s role is to learn, grow, and become an adult. Being a daughter implies that there is a mother or father. It suggests that being a daughter entails expectations about a female’s behavior visà-vis a parent and a parent’s behavior vis-à-vis the daughter.
What are the responsibilities of a woman?
You have the responsibility to:
- Respect the rights of others.
- Respect the cultural background and privacy of others.
- Treat others with dignity.
- Refrain from racial, sexual, homophobic or any other forms of harassment or abuse.
- Make decisions for yourself.
- Keep appointments or cancel if necessary.