- Who makes the best quality electric fireplaces?
- What is the best electric fireplace?
- Do electric fireplaces need a special outlet?
- How do you hide the cords on an electric fireplace?
- Do electric fireplaces use alot of electricity?
- Do electric fireplaces look cheap?
- Can you roast marshmallows on electric fireplace?
- How do you make a small electric fireplace look bigger?
- How do I make my electric fireplace brighter?
- Can I spray paint my electric fire?
- What kind of paint do you use on electric fireplaces?
Who makes the best quality electric fireplaces?
What is the best brand of electric fireplaces? Our top recommendation is a recessed and mounted electric fireplace from R.W. FLAME. This high-quality electric fireplace heats up to 400 square feet, comes with a one-year warranty, and contains multiple settings for a customized fireplace experience.
What is the best electric fireplace?
Here, the best electric fireplaces for your home.
- Best Overall: R.W.
- Best Insert: PuraFlame Klaus Electric Fireplace Insert with Glass Door.
- Best Heater: Duraflame DFI-5010-01 Infrared Quartz Fireplace Stove.
- Best Splurge: Real Flame 56-inch Emerson Grand Electric Fireplace.
Do electric fireplaces need a special outlet?
Most electric fireplaces are ready to use right out of the box; they simply need a standard 3-prong grounded 120-volt outlet with power. If you are hard-wiring a built-in electric fireplace, we recommend using a certified electrician.
How do you hide the cords on an electric fireplace?
How to Hide Wires From an Electric Fireplace
- Run the fireplace electric wires under the carpet edge between the back of the fireplace and the wall outlet.
- Use cord raceways to hide the fireplace wires.
- Surround the electric fireplace with large pieces of furniture such as bookshelves.
Do electric fireplaces use alot of electricity?
Do electric fireplaces use a lot of electricity? Electric fireplaces use approximately the same amount of electricity as the average space heater. Since most fireplaces operate on a standard household outlet, they use 120 volts to power the internal heater and draw about 1,500 watts at 12.5 amps.
Do electric fireplaces look cheap?
Freestanding Electric Fireplaces – These are similar to a space heater but they are made to look more like a fireplace than a simple mobile heating source. While it can be useful to move your fireplace from room to room as needed, they tend to look the cheapest and not very realistic.
Can you roast marshmallows on electric fireplace?
Appearance: Electrical fireplaces don’t really look like fireplaces. They don’t produce an actual flame. Some may have false flames to create the illusion of a wood fireplace. Enjoyment: You can’t roast marshmallows.
How do you make a small electric fireplace look bigger?
Add planked wood above the fireplace. A nice way to make your fireplace look bigger and your ceiling higher is to install planked wood above it. It’s a dramatic look and you can paint the planks in any color to compliment your room.
How do I make my electric fireplace brighter?
Some electric fireplaces come with canopy, or overhead, accent lighting. These LED lights can be very bright, and may wash out the flames below. Turning the overhead lighting off, or choosing a warmer colour, will help the flame to be more visible and vibrant.
Can I spray paint my electric fire?
An electric fireplace unit itself cannot be painted. The furniture an electric fireplace is built into, such as TV stands and mantels, may be paintable depending on the materials used.
What kind of paint do you use on electric fireplaces?
If you’ve got your own fireplace in need of some love, this is the project for you. We found an electric fireplace for sale online, but it needed a fresh coat of paint and a little love. The tutorial isn’t particularly complicated, but it packs such a great punch and uses less than half a pint of Fusion Mineral Paint.