- What is a record of daily happenings?
- What is a personal daily record?
- What is the synonym of real?
- Is realest a real word?
- What is another word for real life?
- What is the better word for good?
- What can I say instead of so good?
- What is a big word for great?
- How do you say great in a fancy way?
- Is amazing better than excellent?
- What is a fancy word for amazing?
- What is a really long word for awesome?
- Is brilliant or excellent better?
- What is better fantastic or excellent?
- What is in between good and excellent?
- What are the most positive words?
- How do you say something so good?
What is a record of daily happenings?
(ˈdaiəri) – plural ˈdiaries – noun. a (small book containing a) record of daily happenings. The explorer kept a diary of his adventures.
What is a personal daily record?
Definition of diary a personal journal (as a physical object) a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations.
What is the synonym of real?
In this page you can discover 118 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for real, like: authentic, genuine, true, tangible, sincere, evident, concrete, palpable, unfeigned, undeniable and perceptible.
Is realest a real word?
What does realest mean? Realest is the superlative form of real, used in slang for someone or something “extremely authentic” or “exceptional.”
What is another word for real life?
What is another word for real-life?
What is the better word for good?
great, satisfying, exceptional, positive, acceptable, satisfactory, valuable, superb, marvelous, bad, wonderful, favorable, excellent, respectable, honest, useful, talented, efficient, reliable, able.
What can I say instead of so good?
synonyms for very good
What is a big word for great?
1 immense, enormous, gigantic, huge, vast, grand.
How do you say great in a fancy way?
100 Ways to Say “Great!”
- 100 Ways to Say Said.
- 250 Ways to Say Went.
- 100 Ways to Say Bad.
- 100 Ways to Say Good. Admirable! Amazing! Arresting! Astonishing! Astounding! Awesome! Awe-inspiring! Beautiful! Breathtaking! Brilliant! Capital! Captivating! Clever! Commendable! Delightful! Distinguished! Distinctive! Engaging!
Is amazing better than excellent?
As adjectives the difference between excellent and amazing is that excellent is of the highest quality; splendid while amazing is causing wonder and amazement; possessing uniquely wonderful qualities.
What is a fancy word for amazing?
astonishing, astounding, surprising, bewildering, stunning, staggering, shocking, startling, stupefying, breathtaking, perplexing, confounding, dismaying, disconcerting, shattering. awesome, awe-inspiring, sensational, remarkable, spectacular, stupendous, phenomenal, prodigious, extraordinary, incredible, unbelievable.
What is a really long word for awesome?
In this page you can discover 45 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for awesome, like: extraordinary, magnificent, outstanding, preeminent, imposing, breathtaking, amazing, wonderful, exceptional, remarkable and grand.
Is brilliant or excellent better?
The difference between Brilliant and Excellent. When used as adjectives, brilliant means shining brightly, whereas excellent means of the highest quality.
What is better fantastic or excellent?
is that fantastic is existing in or constructed from fantasy; of or relating to fantasy; fanciful while excellent is of the highest quality; splendid.
What is in between good and excellent?
Superb, outstanding, and terrific are synonyms for very good. And there are many other words in English that can have the same meaning. All ten words below can be used to mean very good or excellent. These words can be used in similar ways.
What are the most positive words?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish.
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial.
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ.
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished.
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective.
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous.
- generous. genius. genuine. giving.
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.
How do you say something so good?
Improve Your English Vocabulary: 10 Great Alternatives to “Good”
- Cool. In addition to being used to describe temperature, “cool” also means very good or fashionable.
- Excellent. “Excellent” is used to describe something very good or of high quality.