What can you do to improve your neighborhood and keep it clean?
Pick up litter. If you see some trash on the ground around your neighborhood, don’t assume someone else will take care of it. Be proactive in taking care of where you live. Consider having a clean-up day where you and your friends go around your block and pick up trash. Pay attention to lawns, bushes, and gutters.
Why should we keep our neighborhood clean?
As a community, we can make a powerful impact in the fight against pollution if we start focusing on our neighborhood. All it takes is a few adjustments and changes to all everyday habits. If we adopt the habit of keeping our neighborhood clean, it can snowball into a countrywide movement to eradicate pollution.
What steps would you take to keep the park clean?
You can do the following things to keep it clean:
- Use trash cans – Any park has many trash cans situated around the property.
- Community service – Parks often have days where they open up to let volunteer groups help out.
- Avoid smoking and drinking – Try to not smoke or drink alcohol while in the park.
How can we keep our city clean paragraph?
Keep paper bags with yourself to store wet waste and throw them in dustbin only. Avoid spitting on roads (as it can be the reason of viral disease). Avoid chewing Pan-Masala, Gutka and Tobacco. Avoid use of plastic bags.
What are our duties to keep our society disease free essay?
We always keep our face and whole body neat and clean by frequent bathing. We should take care of our clothes and only wear well washed clean clothes for our good physical and mental health. Cleanliness also improves the confidence level and self-respect as well as respect from others.
How do you maintain a hygiene paragraph?
A Guide to Good Personal Hygiene
- Bathe regularly. Wash your body and your hair often.
- Trim your nails. Keeping your finger and toenails trimmed and in good shape will prevent problems such as hang nails and infected nail beds.
- Brush and floss. Ideally, you should brush your teeth after every meal.
- Wash your hands.
- Sleep tight.