- What are the top 5 questions to ask an interviewee?
- What are good questions to ask a candidate?
- What questions should I ask HR director?
- How do you answer HR questions?
- What are the HR round questions?
- How do I prepare for HR round?
- Is TCS interview tough?
- What are the top 3 reasons you joined TCS?
- How many students are selected for TCS digital?
- Is TCS Digital tough?
- How difficult is TCS digital?
- Is TCS digital easy?
- What is in hand salary of TCS digital?
- What is the salary of TCS digital?
- Can TCS give TCS digital?
- How can I get selected for TCS digital?
- Is TCS digital good?
- Who can give TCS digital exam?
- How many freshers will TCS hire in 2020?
- How can I crack TCS exam?
- What is the cutoff for TCS aptitude test?
- How can I pass TCS aptitude test?
What are the top 5 questions to ask an interviewee?
25 Top Questions To Ask An Interviewee (2021)
- What attracted you to apply for this position?
- What steps do you take when making decisions?
- What has your typical role on a team been?
- How would your colleagues describe you?
- What motivates you to work?
- Name a work accomplishment that makes you proud?
- Why are you a fit for this opportunity?
What are good questions to ask a candidate?
The Top 15 Interview Questions to Ask Job Candidates
- What do you know about our company, and why do you want to work here?
- What skills and strengths can you bring to this position?
- Can you tell me about your current job?
- What could your current company do to be more successful?
What questions should I ask HR director?
HR Director Interview Questions
- How do you consolidate HR strategies with overall business objectives?
- How do you direct and drive a positive work environment?
- How do you deal with challenges, labor disputes, and violations?
- What do you look for when recruiting a candidate?
- How do you promote diversity in the workplace?
How do you answer HR questions?
HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
What are the HR round questions?
HR Interview Questions and Answers
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict with a co-worker and how you dealt with it.
How do I prepare for HR round?
If you are preparing for HR interviews, you can expect some questions from the below list during the interview:
- Introduce Yourself or Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should you be hired?
- How will you manage work pressure?
- Why do you want to join us?
- What is your salary expectation?
Is TCS interview tough?
The TCS interview is not impossible to crack and with the right preparation, it can be achieved. Preparing for this interview can be made easier by using the data provided by ConduiraOnline.
What are the top 3 reasons you joined TCS?
Top 5 reasons to work at TCS
- Work-life balance. Often, people working in software industry find it very hard to maintain the work-life balance.
- Brand name.
- Work environment.
- Leave policy.
How many students are selected for TCS digital?
Out of 273 students who cleared online test of TCS which consisted of 4 segments, around 220 students were placed in the final list of selected students in TCS recruitment drive.
Is TCS Digital tough?
This test is a difficult one. Firstly, let me mention the sections in this test. They are English / Verbal ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Lateral Thinking, Agility, Programming Logic, and Advanced Coding. You can get familiar with these sections, and practise them on the official mock link, here.
How difficult is TCS digital?
Online Test The online Test for TCS Digital is the most difficult test among all the service-based companies and its very hard. The Test has 31 Questions and time is 110 Min.
Is TCS digital easy?
TCS digital is one of the very hard and well-known exams. TCS Digital placement process is tougher than the existing ninja. Only 8-10% of the students who give TCS Digital exam clear the TCS Digital Online Test as the questions are of very hard difficulty.
What is in hand salary of TCS digital?
Average Tcs Digital System Engineer salary in India is ₹ 7 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience. System Engineer salary at Tcs Digital ranges between ₹ 7 Lakhs to ₹ 7.1 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 116 salaries received from various employees of Tcs Digital.
What is the salary of TCS digital?
Total Pay Average The typical Tata Consultancy Services Tcs Digital salary is ₹7,08,236. Tcs Digital salaries at Tata Consultancy Services can range from ₹3,97,382 – ₹8,61,395.
Can TCS give TCS digital?
TCS exams will give employees a chance to prove their skills. If someone performs exceedingly well in the TNQT test, then we give them the option for a digital test which they can clear to aim for higher compensation,” said Milind Lakkad, EVP and global head of human resources, TCS.
How can I get selected for TCS digital?
In the previous years, there have been three ways of landing the TCS Digital offer.
- 1) If your college is a TCS Premium College.
- Round 1: TCS Digital Online Test Pattern.
- Round 2: TCS Digital Technical Interview.
- Round 3: TCS Digital HR Interview.
Is TCS digital good?
TCS Digital Profile is an exciting opportunity for all freshers who want to mould their career in technical background rather than doing technical support work years and years and still finding difficulty in switching jobs . Majority of its development work are in NodeJS , ReactJS , Apex programming in Salesforce etc.
Who can give TCS digital exam?
Unlike TCS Ninja, TCS Digital has got an above par eligibility criteria for the 2021 batch candidates….TCS Digital 2021 Eligibility:
|DEGREE||B.E / B.Tech, MCA, MSc, M.Tech (Software)|
|PERCENTAGE OF MARKS REQUIRED||Min 60% throughout the academics & aggregate of 70%|
How many freshers will TCS hire in 2020?
How can I crack TCS exam?
4 Strategies To Crack The TCS Aptitude Test
- #2 Attempting Star Questions. The TCS Aptitude Test has something known as Star questions.
- #3 Usage of Calculator/Rough Sheet. Unlike other company tests, TCS allows the use of the calculator during the TCS Aptitude Test.
- #4 TCS Cut-off/Negative Marking.
- TCS Placement Paper Questions.
What is the cutoff for TCS aptitude test?
TCS based Cut off Data
|Topic||Cut Off||90th Percentile|
How can I pass TCS aptitude test?
Important Tips to prepare for TCS Aptitude Test:
- Email writing. As far as the email writing test is concerned, ensure that you strictly adhere to the directions.
- Quantitative ability. This is a multiple-choice round with a mix of logic and arithmetic questions.
- Programming language proficiency.
- Coding test.
- Time management.