- What are the rules of balderdash?
- How do you win balderdash?
- How can two people play balderdash?
- Who invented balderdash?
- Where does balderdash come from?
- How many players can play Balderdash?
- How do you use balderdash in a sentence?
- How do you use labyrinth in a sentence?
- How do you use conveyance in a sentence?
- What does Coveyed mean?
- What is a cartage fee?
What are the rules of balderdash?
One player reads out a question to the others. They each write down a made-up, but believable answer and hand it to the person who read the question. This person then reads out the REAL answer and all the made-up answers, in random order. The others must guess which is actually correct.
How do you win balderdash?
Online Balderdash – Tips
- Keep it short!
- Use full sentences with proper grammar.
- If you don’t know how to spell something, don’t guess!
- Use a variety of detail.
- Use a variety of subject matters.
- Don’t be afraid to be wacky.
- Don’t be afraid to stretch the subject.
- Don’t be afraid to use extra words in the initials category.
How can two people play balderdash?
2-player Game Roll the die, draw a card and read from the corresponding category question. Before turning it over and seeing the answer, the DASHER makes up an answer. Now turn over the card to read and copy the real answer. Read both choices, in similar fashion, to the guessing player.
Who invented balderdash?
Where does balderdash come from?
balderdash (n.) conjecture; in early use “a jumbled mix of liquors” (milk and beer, beer and wine, etc.); by 1670s as “senseless jumble of words.” Perhaps from dash and the first element perhaps cognate with Danish balder “noise, clatter” (see boulder).
How many players can play Balderdash?
How do you use balderdash in a sentence?
Balderdash in a Sentence ?
- Every word that came out of the drunk man’s mouth was balderdash.
- Since the politician has no proof of his opponent’s wrongdoings, his claims are viewed as balderdash.
- People referred to the old man’s crazy ideas as balderdash.
How do you use labyrinth in a sentence?
- We lost our way in the labyrinth of streets.
- The old building was a labyrinth of dark corridors.
- Finally, through a labyrinth of corridors she found his office.
- I zigzagged down a labyrinth of alleys.
- He wandered through the labyrinth of the alleyways.
- He was no stranger to the labyrinth of love.
How do you use conveyance in a sentence?
Conveyance in a Sentence ?
- Fishermen in Iceland have large boats for the conveyance of haddock to local fish markets.
- Tour buses are used for the conveyance of tourists from one famous location to another.
- The conveyance of freshly picked fruit from the fields to the farmer’s market takes place before the sun rises.
What does Coveyed mean?
verb (used with object) to carry, bring, or take from one place to another; transport; bear. to communicate; impart; make known:to convey a wish. to lead or conduct, as a channel or medium; transmit.
What is a cartage fee?
Cartage Fee is typically charged by local transporters for the service of hauling lesser truckload (LTL) cargos via road or rail. Cartage fees are typically charged for short-haul transportation. Importers and exporters only need to know that these charges refer to the short-haul inland cargo transportation.